20 Of The Best Father Daughter Dance Songs

It’s tough to find that perfect song to dance with Dad – you want something special, touching, meaningful…but not romantic.  Often, there’s a song that’s almost perfect

 


1. Bruce Springsteen – “When You Need Me”

2. Tom Petty – “Wildflowers”

3. Ben Folds – “Gracie”

4. Wilco – “My Darling”


5. Natalie Merchant – “Kind and Generous”
 
6. Loudon Wainwright – “Daughter”

7. Paul Simon – “Father and Daughter”

8. The Temptations – “My Girl”

9. Stevie Wonder – “Isn’t She Lovely”


10. Ray Charles – “Ain’t That Love”
 
11. Lulu – “To Sir With Love”
12. Nancy Sinatra – “It’s For My Dad”
13. Bob Marley – “Three Little Birds”
14. Heartland – “I Loved Her First”
15. Rascal Flatts – “My Wish”
16. Frank Sinatra – “I Wish You Love”
17. Billy Joel – “Just the Way You Are”
18. Beyonce – “Daddy”
19. Edwin McCain – “Walk With You”
20. Michael Buble – “Daddy’s Little Girl”

you can search in youtube

Related Posts

20 Of The Best Father Daughter Dance Songs
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.