People Who Deserve a Prize for Their Creativity


Odd and eccentric people make this world brighter. For example, John Chapman, an American drifter who was known as Johnny Appleseed, wandered around the country for 40 years planting apple trees on 160 sq m of land. He wasn’t just throwing seeds on the ground — he took care of the trees. He wore a sack instead of a shirt and a cooking pot instead of a hat to cook food for himself. Over the course of time, he became a legendary character. Just as other characters from our collection, he wasn’t a fan of rules and expectations and wasn’t afraid to seem a bit ridiculous.
we wants to demonstrate that there’s nothing bad about being strange and having an alternative way of thinking.

 

“My friend’s father said that he would look after the kid. This is what we saw when we came back.”


© elilanger/reddit

“There was a photo booth at a wedding where you could take 4 pictures in a row. I destroyed the stereotype.”


© mike_pants/reddit

“My friend’s girlfriend is a radiologist. This is how he proposed to her: made letters of wire and pasted them to his stomach together with a ring”


© dkey1983/reddit

Pure originality


© Serejenka/pikabu

How clever!


© mirrors/pikabu

“We were parasailing and asked someone who was on the boat to take our picture. This is what we found in our pictures.”


© michellehook0907/reddit

“I made a ring for my girlfriend.”


© dobuk/imgur

“I was too lazy to knit the socks.”


© Booooooom/pikabu

How to tell a person that he is not productive:


© TheGr8Canadian/reddit

“My girlfriend took razor blades but forgot the handle. This is what I made for her.”


© R2FuckYou/reddit

“My friend asked me to help him with his wedding invitations.”


© wood_simbuns/reddit

“This is what my Grandpa made in his art class.”


© sweetCArays/reddit

“Every time I buy a new phone, I take a picture of an old one and use it as a screensaver. My wife is mad about it but I think it’s cool.”


© digdugsmug/reddit

“My boyfriend’s childhood photo. How did he make the frogs remain so still?”


© Hannah/awkwardfamilyphotos

“My Dad decided to check how smart my boyfriend was.”


© TastefulSideb00b/reddit

“I dressed as the blue screen of death on Halloween.”


© 4nat1k/pikabu

Looking fabulous no matter what


© erasrz/imgur

“This is what I gave my girlfriend for Christmas. How did you surprise your beloved?”


© Astartos/pikabu

“One of the teachers didn’t come to take a picture. We had to improvise.”


© Karmey2/reddit

“Traveling in Crimea, my girlfriend always found a place with an online webcam so that I could see her.”


© Turugnite/pikabu

When you have a small kitchen:


© AlohaChelny/pikabu

A married couple planted their wedding bouquet


© TeaTimeAtThree/reddit

Cats can also be creative. Especially when they’re cold.


© Souffle /pikabu

“My wife texted me that our cat forced a mouse into a corner. Frankly speaking, I thought it would have been a different corner.”


© Wes_Rivermaster/reddit
Do you have any stories about yours or someone else’s creativity? Share them with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit elilanger/reddit


Related Posts

People Who Deserve a Prize for Their Creativity
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.