I Illustrate The Sad Truth Of Modern Life

I'm an Italian freelance illustrator, at the moment living in Mexico City. I work with magazines by mail, mostly for USA , Italia, and Mexico. I work in mixed media traditional plus digital program.

I just saw your stuff on the internet and decided to share it with you, hope you like it.

Have a great day. Ciao!

More info: Instagram | salzmanart.com | altpick.com

Through Love




Social Media Narcissism



Love Your Enemies



Do You Solve Problems By Using Logic Or Instinct?



Self Made



The Death Of Privacy



Be Who You Want To Be






Use It Better



Karma



It's Time To Quit Your Job



Financial Power And Politics



What Happens To America?



Learn To Forget



Could Be Love



Everybody Needs Somebody


 

Related Posts

I Illustrate The Sad Truth Of Modern Life
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.