28 Hilarious Accidents That Will Be Remembered for a Long Time

28 Hilarious Accidents That Will Be Remembered for a Long Time
Photographers sometimes wait for that special moment to take a unique shot. Athletes work out to reach their goals and get their titles and medals. On the other hand, this world is inhabited by some people who never want to do anything outstanding (or even take a picture of something cool). But sometimes fortune smiles on these people. Nevertheless, there’s no reason to envy these people. And sometimes what happened to them can be very instructive.
WE collected 28 hilarious and weird accidents from internet users.

“My sister accidentally washed her head with a depilation lotion.”


© Kaycon000 / twitter

There’s always a choice.


© romakok / pikabu

Your face when a baby ordered pizza for $94 through an app:


© Austin624 / reddit

“My friend shook water off his umbrella and drew a map of the world.”


© leroyprompakdee / reddit

This dog accidentally took part in a marathon and finished in 7th place!


© Elkmont's Hound Dog Half / facebook

“My friend accidentally got in on a meeting with President Obama.”


© cc971172 / reddit

“I accidentally took a flight to another dimension.”


© mitchellroth/ reddit

“My dog knows that he can’t enter the office. He accidentally threw his toy in, and now he tries to get it back so that I won’t notice.”


© blh2 / reddit

“My hand moved while taking this shot, and now it seems that my friend’s soul is leaving her body.”


© Enkeli69 / imgur

“I just wanted to take a picture of a helicopter.”


© RightSideUpAussie / reddit

“I went to the library and found myself inside the Interstellar movie.”


© swampgum / reddit

“I accidentally took a picture of my cat’s eye-ground.”


© Mrs_New_Vegas / reddit

“The Easter eggs got painted like this. It feels like I’m going to be the mother of dragons.”


© AwkwardPigeon / reddit

“My friends accidentally shot a box of fireworks into another box of fireworks.”


© funktasticme / imgur

“I accidentally locked my dog in the basement.”


© Shadow21478 / imgur

“My roommate and I have the same cars as our neighbors. This is how our parking looks today.”


© Legionofdoom / reddit

“I fed the cat yesterday evening. In the morning, I went out and saw him waiting for me. It seems like I accidentally adopted a cat.”


© ForeverMovement / imgur

An accidental shot turned out to be breathtaking.


© klemma / reddit

“The new floor tiles perfectly match my dog.”


© gemini86 / reddit

“I forgot about a wineglass with some water inside. At night a leaf got in, and it all got frozen.”


© marcmywords / imgur

A life hack on how to tell your husband that his favorite wool sweater shrank after washing:


© adrianahasaids / imgur

“I broke the cutter and accidentally created a very dangerous apple.”


© StillEnjoyLegos / reddit

“I love this wedding photo of my boyfriend’s granny and grandpa. I decided to take a picture of it and accidentally caught Granny’s face admiring the picture 50 years on.”


© sagelface / imgur

The last sip of coffee turned the coffee grounds left in the mug into a picture of a forest.


© imgur

An electrician accidentally made holes in the freshly restored ceiling of the New York Public Library...which cost $12 million.


© thenewyorkgod / reddit

The worst parking skills ever!


© VkZeb / imgur

Who ordered the second pizza on a cardboard crust?


© break.com

“The face paint washes easily off skin,” they said.


© LeleTill / twitter
Did you ever have any funny or weird situations that you would love to share with the world? We are waiting for your comments.
Preview photo credit LeleTill / twitter

Related Posts

28 Hilarious Accidents That Will Be Remembered for a Long Time
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.